Saturday, April 19, 2008

Three of us produced that many???

That was the question we all started laughing at when my friend, Janette, my sister and I made all of our children sit on the couch for a picture. We didn't realize how many kids there were until they were all sitting together. Janette is one of my best friends from college. When Cara and I roomed together (yes, I know 'what a twin thing'), she lived across the hallway and we spent many hours hanging out, talking, and just enjoying college life together. Part of what makes us connect is that she is a twin too! What a coincidence. It was such a priviledge to have her spend some time with us today, even though it was hard to talk and take care of the kids at the same time. She was in town to visit her sister and drove the extra way to see us-thank you Janette!!
A picture of the three of us taken by my lovely daughter. The time flew by and before we knew it, Janette had to leave but I hope to see her again soon!!
I had to catch up with my blogging so there are a few posts below this one that I just added.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well Riva- I tried really hard to keep up with your family and have a girl-friend for Lynnea to play with-but unfortunately God thought different- we're having another boy! Im dealing- and Madeleine is soooo upset. I will be callig Cara a lot to get boys advise. *sigh*