Here is where I sat pretty much the whole time...in the shade...on a chair...drinking Coke Zero (good choice guys!). While the games were played, I was here...feeding the baby. While people were getting food, I was here....making Will refill my plate. While everyone else was chasing their children around the yard...well, you get the idea. I hope I don't seem lazy but it was quite nice to be doing nothing but hold the baby and talk with friends. I have my husband to thank for that.
My tree-hugging son.
Waiting in line for cake or to open presents. I wasn't there so I don't really know what they're doing (since I was sitting in the chair the whole morning...see earlier paragraph).
Bubbles!
Well, it was that time again, time to cut (buzz) Tyler's hair. We have to do it quickly because he is forever traumatized by the time I was cutting his hair and accidentally cut his ear...well, I guess I'd be traumatized too. We got out all of the equipment, Will held his hand while I buzzed and, in the end, I feel the way I usually do. I have haircutters remorse. It looks like he has no hair!! I always have to tell myself that it grows quickly, which it does, but it is a shock to go from lots of hair to no hair. After the hot day we had today, I'm sure he feels much better. The smile on his face is proof of that too!!
1 comment:
:(...... We wish we could have been there. I love sitting and doing nothing! And I even love Mickey Mouse. :) DARN FLU! :P
Post a Comment