Just wanted to put a picture in here of Tyler's favorite breakfast-cereal and milk. I cannot tell you how excited this makes me since my oldest refuses to drink any form of milk and Tyler stopped drinking it from a sippy cup. This seems to be the only way to get it into my child. He loves it.

After breakfast, I called my sister, as usual, and we both decided that we needed a diversion today so I headed out to her neck of the woods to hang out. All we did was stay at her house and let the kids play which was just what the kids and I needed. Lynnea had fun too..

After lunch, the kids all had a popsicle which they enjoyed very much. Then Cara and I had the "special popsicles." You know, the ones you don't want to share with the kiddos. The bad part was that we had them right in front of the kids. Luckily, they didn't see the vast difference between the 2 so we were safe.

Lynnea wanted a lick or two as well so she and I indulged in my apple swirl popsicle. She liked it! Her tongue kept licking even if the popsicle wasn't there.

We came home and, that night, I played a game with the kids-Cootie. Unlike other games, I always know how this one will turn out. Mikayla's will always look the same and Tyler and I had better avoid those parts or we'll get an earful. One time *gasp* Tyler actually wanted the lips and Mikayla was trying to hold it together but was very disappointed that he had stolen her favorite part. As you can see, mine is a combination of all of the parts no one wanted. I think he's pretty cute. Tyler actually won, believe it or not.

Oh, and the baby slept through the night again!!! Praise God!!!!
2 comments:
yea for you that Lynnea is sleeping through the night. I can only hope and pray our new little one will do that. because my other two sure didnt!! Ethan STILL wakes up!
Oh, I wish I could have joined you girls.... but unfortunately the fever bug has hit our house again! ugh!
I am so glad you got to hang out with your sister and the kids... sounds perfect!
Post a Comment