Monday, April 7, 2008

An Electric Evening

I cannot express how grateful I am today for wonderful friends who sacrifice their time to help out a friend in need. Our friend, Mike, is an electrician and has helped us with our kitchen remodel to put in some new plugs and under-cabinet lighting. He and his family hung out with us on Sunday and he put the finishing touches on our kitchen which I am so excited about!! Thanks Mike and Emily! When their daughter, Mollie, was born around the same time as Tyler, the 2 looked almost exactly the same or at least like they could be related. We always joke that they could get married someday but I don't think they've quite caught on yet. They would make a cute couple, though. Here is a picture of all of the kids on our ever-present couch. I feel like everyone reading this blog could draw a picture of this couch in their sleep...I seem to take a lot of photos with denim in the background. Hmmm....anyway, this was a cute picture of all of them.
Lynnea is getting more and more "grabby" with things I'm holding or things that she sees that she wants. She also loves kicking in her bouncy seat a lot more. One morning, Will heard screaming outside and she had gotten her toe wedged inbetween the aquarium part and the toy hanging down. She loves putting her feet up on the kicking part....please tell me this isn't the beginning of a very active "stage." I can't deal with too much more activity in my house.
On another note, look at all that hair! That's still the first thing I hear when she meets people for the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time on Sunday. Thanks for the delicious sushi dinner!

I can't believe that picture -- all FOUR children are looking at the camera and smiling -- even Lynnea!