Monday, October 8, 2007

Progress

So I was going to find a really cute border from Home Depot and put it all around the room but my budget said, "no, way!!" Once I found one that I could see up on the wall, I priced 3 rolls of it and it was $70!! I decided to save the money and just paint a color on the wall that I had in my arsenal of paints. This is a little off-white color from our hallway. On top of this, I'll stamp the butterflies going up the wall. It's finally coming together and the painting is DONE! I don't think I'll want to paint another wall for a while.
Another view of the wall.
Another project I started today were some canvases that I'm going to put up in Tyler's room. He hasn't ever had wall space to hang anything so I'm excited to get some pictures on his wall. I'm going to decopage 3 8x10 pictures of him on these canvases and then do the same with some fabric from his quilt. They should turn out cute if the picture in my mind comes out right. I also made a run to Target to get some storage containers for our "night of organizing." Will and I will be figuring out what to put in our new garage cabinets and I'm so excited to get it going.

Mikayla helped me paint these. She was so excited to use paint. She loves crafts, just like mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the way the painting turned out! It's absolutely adorable. You are so creative. I can't wait to see it once you have the butterflies on. And what you plan to do with Tyler's room sounds really cool too.

-Emily Navarro

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

It is really looking great! You really are crafty!!! I am impressed that you have that much energy!!! Only a few more months!
Can't wait to see you on the 27th!