Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Room Change

Tyler was so excited to get in his new bed with his sister but, at bedtime 10 minutes later, it became a torture chamber. Will was able to calm him down and sit with him and he was ok after a few minutes but I can tell it will take a little time of adjustment to get used to his Big Boy bed. I'll take a picture of the room once I figure out where I want the furniture.
The 2 of them jumping and climbing on Tyler's new bed.
I finally have the back room in some semblance of order. There are still some misplaced items that hang on the wall or go in the garage but here are a few pictures of how it looks. There is so much space back here! Now I would love to get a baby pink rug and a little table and chairs to put in the middle of the room for the kids to color on. I think I need to take a trip to IKEA.




My mom made a baby quilt for each of my kids and I love all of them. This one is absolutely adorable. I'll take a better picture of it soon but I draped it over the crib to give it that girly touch. My friend, Emily, lent me the crib bumper that totally goes with the decor. The room is ready for the baby but I'm not quite sure I am...

2 comments:

The Foglios said...

The room looks adorable! Green and pink is the combo in my girl's room too!

Emily said...

FABULOUS!!!! The rooms looks like something from a magazine. you have talent, girl! And the bumper matches that quilt perfectly! Yay!!!!!:)