Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's nearing the end of the warm weather so I figured a popsicle was the right treat for the day. We're running out and these have ice crusts on them so I thought we'd better eat them before they're all frost. Of course the drips get everywhere...
We bought pumpkins from Target the other day and I helped Mikayla carve her face into her pumpkin. She drew it on with a sharpie first and gave it a mustache. I thought the mustache was the top of her mouth so I cut it out and got too close to the nose. Nothing a little toothpick won't fix, right? It's not the cutest thing but it looks like a jack-o-lantern. At the end of carving this, Mikayla said, "I made this one for Tyler, I want to do another one." That's Mikayla for, "one isn't good enough and I want to do it again." I can only handle the look of those pumpkin seeds once a day-it's pretty disgusting. Tomorrow, maybe we can do the second one.

1 comment:

The Foglios said...

Riva,
I could never have done the whole carving pumpkin thing when I was pregnant! Those slimy guts make me feel sick! Are you getting excited for the baby to come? How is the remodeling going?
=) Alicia