Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Friend

I planned a MOPS day at the park yesterday morning and one mom came-my friend Christie. Another mom came later but I had never met her and didn't know what she looked like so we didn't end up meeting until the end but, anyway, I decided to head over to Christie's house to hang out for lunch before I had to put the kiddos down for naptime. She just had a baby, Ezra, about a month ago and Mikayla loved holding him. I know she's excited for ours to come and can't wait to hold it so Ezra gave her some baby-holding in the meantime. Thanks, Matt and Christie, for the corn dogs. They were delicious!
Mikayla after her bath doing her strong arms. She's been so patient while mommy has been an organizing fiend the last few days. She loves being silly for the camera.

Here is the start of the organizing in the garage. There are some items there that aren't staying there but this is the craft area. Even I can't believe I have so many craft tubs. But if you're a crafter, you have to have a little of everything, right? The hamper is all of the "goodwill" stuff but I have to find some time to drop it off. (I've been saying that for months).It's looking and feeling really good to finally get all this stuff out of the girl's room and make room for what's coming.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Riva,
Love coming and "checking in" on your family! Thanks for all the great pictures of your fam and what's going on in your life.
Love, Janette