Monday, October 22, 2007

Heavy Hearts

When the people you love the most become really sick, priorities have a way of changing. You look at your children different, as precious and fragile beings, and the worries of your home or job seem far less important. So it is with my thoughts these past few days with news of my great Aunt Leone.

My Aunt Leone has been ill for a little while now and has always been in the best of spirits, such an inspiration to all of her family. We last visited my Aunt Leone and Uncle Bill in April of last year and I am so happy that she got to meet my 2 angels. However, she is drawing near to the end of her time here on earth and the way things are progressing, the family believes she will soon meet her beloved Savior face to face. It is supposed to be a blessed time, a time for rejoicing in a life so well lived and a time to thank God for giving her to us but it's hard to do. If you read this blog, please say a prayer for my family, especially my Uncle Bill whose strength is beyond words.
Aunt Leone and Uncle Bill with Mikayla and Tyler.
We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. I'll definitely be praying for your family!
Love,
Christie

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

my heart is heavy for you and your family, too... I am praying for your uncle and for you.
Hug!