My beautiful Aunt Leone went to be with the Lord this morning at 3am. Even though our hearts grieve for her loss here on earth, we know that she is rejoicing in heaven with no pain or heartache. I'm sure she's already given my Aunt Lynette a great big hug. This year has been hard for our family and I thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:
Riva... here's a hug from me to you. I am so sorry for the pain of loss that you feel right now. It is very clear how much love you had for your Aunt Leone. I praise God that it was a known fact that she loved her Lord and that she is in His presence right now. It doesn't ease your hurt, but what a blessing to know that you will see her again someday...
All my love to you dear friend,
Heidi
Post a Comment