Friday, October 12, 2007

Colorful Days

This is the scene I came upon when bathtime came around. We just discovered a batch of "bath crayons" in the bottom of the bathroom drawer and we made the mistake of leaving them alone with the kids for a few minutes. I think the maker of these types of toys never had to clean a bathroom after the "fun" was over. Anyway, this was the masterpiece they made. It was pretty quiet in there... It's almost Tyler's birthday and I felt like he needed a haircut. Usually we do it in our back bathroom but he's getting to be a big boy so I decided to do it like I do daddy's. He did a great job with only a little crying. I can understand why he cried since I took a slice out of his ear a few times ago. Mommy's more careful now even though Tyler doesn't think that.


Tyler trying on Mikayla's sunglasses. He loves running around looking "cool."

1 comment:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

That's hilarious!!! The crayons wash off, though... right???

I've been buzzing Elijah's hair already in hopes that he'll get used to the sound. But, luckily I can just buzz the whole thing off if I make a hole in his hair. Eric had to actually go to work after I "goofed" a little on his hair. He's a good sport though for letting me practice on him.

You'll have to give me some tips!

p.s. the girl's room is looking GREAT!