So I decided to add even more projects to my list these last few months and thought I'd make Tyler's Halloween costume. My mom had made Mikayla a little Mermaid outfit and, with our class party coming up for church, I had the bright idea of making us all characters of the Little Mermaid. I'm not crazy about my character but I really have no choice with my present girth. Anyway, pictures of that later. I wanted to give you a sneak peak at the costume I made for Tyler. Actually, I'm quite surprised with the results. The picture in my mind actually came out in person! I think that's a first in sewing 3-D things. It is HILARIOUS when Tyler wears it around because the crab feet almost touch the floor.
Now the challenge will be getting Tyler to wear it all night for the party. It didn't take me super long to make but I will be duct taping it to his body if he throws a fit about wearing it. Mommy didn't spend 2 hours making a crab costume for it to sit on the floor with no body in it. I don't think that's too cruel, do you? I'll get a picture of the rest of the family tomorrow when we go, in all of our glory, to the party.



2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! YOU MADE THAT!!!!??????????? It is so not like you described! It is soooooooooooooo cute! You are so creative. I would have just put a red sweatsuit on him and called him Sabastian;0) To say "darling" is an understatement!
I can't wait to see you all. I especially can't wait to see who Will is going to be. Either the Prince, the Sea king (I haven't seen the movie in a long time), or the chef who sings while he tries to cook the Sebastian.
Post a Comment