Friday, August 1, 2008

We're So Cheesy!!

Cheese was the theme of the Orange County Fair this year so I thought that title was appropriate. It fit my family well. I'm a cheese-lover and so is my son. We finally got our $4 tickets from Ralphs and took off for the fair on Tuesday...and I'm just blogging about it now. Sorry about that. Anyway, here are some pictures of the day.
Daddy and Mikayla in a classic painting.
Mommy and Mikayla as oxen? Tyler wouldn't participate.
Tyler loved the docile cow and wanted to feed it hay.
We saw a huge cheese block, carved into an exquisite sculpture.
Mikayla got a little cheesy on the swiss.
Tyler felt like home in the Mac-N-Cheese.
Lynnea felt a little overwhelmed.
Daddy and Mikayla braved the ferris wheel.
Lynnea wondered who would do such a thing-look how high it is!
Tyler and mommy agreed...you must be crazy!
On to the pig races, crammed in the back of the bleachers.
Mommy tried to get a family picture.
I guess it sort of worked...
We saw our friends, the Kunkle's, right after the races and played for a few minutes.
Lynnea had enough of the fair experience and konked out early.
Tyler and Mikayla colored one last picture and then we went home for the night. It was a fun day. Hmm, funny, I'm craving cheese at the moment...

No comments: