Friday, August 29, 2008

Katie!

My cousin Katie came into town with her sister, Cheryl, to help her get settled into her last year at college. We got to see her a few times, including dinner to celebrate Will's dad's birthday. It was a 10 (or so) course dinner filled with scallops, shrimp, chicken, and shark fin soup (I know, it'sa very controversial dish). Here are the cousins with Mikayla. She thought it was the best seat in the house to sit between Cheryl and Katie. And here is Lynnea's "I'm angry sitting in this chair for this long" look. Otherwise known as, "this toy is getting old, mommy."
John, Will's brother, sat at our table as well. After feigning fear, Lynnea finally decided that John's lap was an ok place to be.
Cheryl and I copying Tyler's new way of saying, "I did a good job, didn't I?"
Saying goodbye to Katie. Thanks for spending time with us!

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

wow you look like you have lost weight!

Riva said...

thanks for the compliment but, um...not really. I am going back to the gym 3 times a week and trying to eat well.