Sunday, August 10, 2008

Austin's a 2 year old?

My sister's youngest son turned 2 earlier this week but we had his party on Saturday. I can't believe he's already 2 but don't we always say that about the little ones? I feel like I'm constantly saying that about even my own children. The party was so much fun-pizza and sushi for all with a homemade ice cream cake that, to me, looked like it came from Baskin Robbins. Good job, Cara. And it was so fun to make, wasn't it? *wink* Here is Jenn and me with her 4 month old, London. She is actually the one in the picture with me in the earlier post. Below is mom with Lynnea. She actually let my mom hold her for a little while. As much as I love my daughter, her "leach-like" clinging has me begging for my arms free for a few minutes.
Here's the birthday boy with his...5th cake for his birthday Cara? This boy got some major treatage for his birthday this year. One lucky kid...It was fun to celebrate another wonderful year. What a precious little guy. He already has a personality that is so much fun.
Dad, Mikayla and Ethan on the piano that Cara just inherited from my Nana. Dad played it for a little while. Even Craig gave it a whirl. It was good, Craig!! I have so many good memories of my dad playing piano when I was growing up that it felt like home when he started playing at Cara's house. The piano holds so many memories of times at my Nana and Papa's house as well.
Oh, and of course I had to throw in a weird picture of my kids at Wendy's. We went out for dinner the other night and they wanted to make strange faces at the camera....or at least Tyler did. Gotta love it.

No comments: