We will miss you dearly, Papa, but we know that you are celebrating with your sister, your parents and your daughter. Thank you, God, for giving us such a priceless treasure for so many years. Even through my tears, I smile. I can just see Papa dancing with no pain and smiling from ear to ear. We will miss you here on earth but will see you again someday, soon...Saturday, July 5, 2008
In His Arms
At 2:45 this afternoon, my Papa was ushered into the arms of Jesus and told, "well done, good and faithful servant." He was an amazing man, strong in his beliefs, gentle in his manner, and loyal to his family and friends.
We will miss you dearly, Papa, but we know that you are celebrating with your sister, your parents and your daughter. Thank you, God, for giving us such a priceless treasure for so many years. Even through my tears, I smile. I can just see Papa dancing with no pain and smiling from ear to ear. We will miss you here on earth but will see you again someday, soon...
We will miss you dearly, Papa, but we know that you are celebrating with your sister, your parents and your daughter. Thank you, God, for giving us such a priceless treasure for so many years. Even through my tears, I smile. I can just see Papa dancing with no pain and smiling from ear to ear. We will miss you here on earth but will see you again someday, soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Im so sorry to hear about your loss. I hate death. but I know its only hard for us that are left behind. Maybe he will get a chance to celebrate Jesus with my dad. love you
Hi Riva,
I know this is definitely bittersweet news for you. I am rejoicing with you that he is in heaven, and sorry that you have to go through such loss.
Much love,
Jenn
Riva, i am so sorry. I didn't know that he had passed away. Honey if you need anything please call me, I am right around the corner. I love you!!!
so sorry for your family's sorrow. he sounds like a wonderful man.
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing, but rejoicing with you that he's gone onto something so much better than this world!
I hate death too. It's so sad and hard for us left behind. But praise God he is in heaven and what an amazing site that must be. I can close my eyes and picture this glorious worship service, my dad is there, your papa and can you imagine just how awesome it'll be when we all get to join them in praising our King!
Much love!
I'm so sorry to hear about your Papa, Riva. This has been a tough year for you so far... know that I am here for you if you need someone to talk to, eat with, or laugh at (or whatever else you can think of)! Love ya!
Aly :)
Post a Comment