Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Honored!

So I actually had some time to myself today and, instead of cleaning while watching tv while picking up toys, I actually spent some time browsing the internet. A little while ago, I made some baby booties and realized that on flickr there was a contest to see who could make the most creative booties. I entered a pair that I had made and didn't check it for a while. This morning, in an attempt to see what the results of the contest were, I noticed something extraordinary! A fellow flickr friend "favorited" my picture!!! Since it is the only photo I've ever placed on flickr, that was pretty amazing. Here is a screen capture of the momentous occasion. It's second from the left on the top. And she has good taste too (if you look at the favorites on her other pages). If only I had more time to sew. Just looking at all of this girl's sewing projects, I just wanted to grab the sewing machine and make things for days. Maybe one day I'll pull it out and make another purse...for now, I'm going to go wash the dishes for the 10th time today...
Just thought I'd share my accomplishment for the day. It was pretty cool.

No comments: