This is Tyler this morning. He woke up and the first thing he did was gag. Right after that came the real thing. So far, all I've done this morning is chase Tyler around with the bathroom trash can, interpreting which cough will produce stomach contents (sorry about the graphics), and say, "no, Tyler, you can't have anything to drink..." "no, Tyler, nothing to drink." "No, Tyler.." well, you get the idea. I finally gave in and let him have 1/2 a sippy of water after 4 hours of "safety" and then saw it all again less than an hour later. So, this was his lunch...
and it, too, came back up shortly after this picture. Now, he's resting his head on a towel-wrapped pillow.Oh, and did I mention that my leach (aka, Lynnea) had to see me at all times so when Tyler was vomiting and crying and Mikayla was watching tv, Lynnea was screaming for me to come feed her again. ahh, may God give me the grace to manage the next few days.
In other news, Lynnea is starting on formula. I don't think I'm giving her enough of myself, if you will, so I started supplementing her at night. She is enjoying it and I'm enjoying the fact that she can hold her own bottle instead of pinching me. Here are some new pictures of her and her new friend.
3 comments:
I didn't realize that was her hand on the bottom of the bottle and found myself wondering what "Coke/ Pepsi like product" did you put in the bottle and how THAT could possible help your sanity...
But it's her hand. All is well.
Lisa and I will pray for some extra strength for you as you're running around with all those cute kids.
~Ben
Ohhhh Riva! I'm sorry to hear that Tyler is not feeling well. I am praying for a speedy recovery, no one else gets it, and you will be able to have some peace in the midst (and nap too!!!!).
Love you, Robin
There is something going around! Mollie had it last Wednesday, and I've heard of a number of others. The good news is, it doesn't seem to last more than a day.
Post a Comment