This weekend, my beautiful, awesome sister and my equally incredible mom threw me a baby shower at my mom's house. I'm kicking myself because I didn't take a picture with my mom but they both spoiled me with yummy food, fun games, and lots of friends. I feel so blessed to have these women in my life and it was good to see some of them after a while of absence. (You know how busy life gets). I got some great gifts which will be very useful for our new baby girl due to the fact that the seasons will be different from Mikayla to this one and clothing needs will change. I also got a few things I've been wanting but haven't wanted to buy myself so thank you, everyone, for your generosity! Beware, there are a lot of pictures following because I had to include everyone-they're all special to me. You might get tired of seeing my face in every shot...

Me and my sister.

Cousin Cheryl

The gang, including 2 sidekicks, Mikayla and Charis.

The High School gang, Jennifer and Kristy.

Jenna

Kathy

Kim, another friend from childhood.

It was fun to have Mikayla with me on this special day, even though she played in the other room with Kim's daughter, Charis, the whole time. She had always wanted to go to a shower with mommy.

The Register crew (Susanna and Talitha) plus one.
Thank you all for coming and for making my day special! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment