Here's a picture of the booth, in the middle of the picture.
While I worked the booth, Will took Tyler around the gym and tried to get him some candy. I think we left with a total of 6 pieces, 3 of which Tyler ate before we went back outside to see the animals. He loved the petting zoo and was very gentle with the bunnies.
Cousin Cheryl took Mikayla to "Candyland" at her dorm and Mikayla had so much fun. She left with so much candy I don't know what we're going to do with it all. I'll have to dispose of it somewhere, preferably not in my own stomach. I've already had my share of 3 musketeers and York Peppermint patties. When they're sitting on the counter, they're irresistible. We tried to get a picture of the two of them in their costumes but our top-of-the-line digital camera idiotically focused on the christmas lights in the background, not the children. I share my sentiments with Will but he is still convinced that it's user error and he has to set the settings differently. I just wanted a clear, nice picture and now I have none.All in all, it was a great night. The kids actually got to bed at a reasonably hour, despite the sugar intake.



1 comment:
You are a SAINT to work that booth while pregnant! I was there from 5-6 p.m., and the bending over just about killed me!
You helped a lot of kids have a good time.
By the way, the quilt you made for the baby's room is adorable! I am so impressed.
Post a Comment