Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Decorating the Tree

Mikayla and I had already decorated the house for the holidays but yesterday we brought out the tree since Mikayla kept asking about it. It's her favorite part and she already has quite a few ornaments in her collection. Here is me, at 38 weeks. You know, when you don't see yourself from the side, you kind of forget how big you are...Believe me, this picture would not be included except I wanted some remembrance of what I looked like for the holidays this year. Mikayla loved the lights and loved finding just the right spot for each ornament. We went through quite a few light strands that had burnt out before we found one that actually worked.
Tyler was decorating until he found a really cool Santa car and then it was fun to just drive around the carpet with it. He was a big help when he was helping.

We're ready for the holidays!!

2 comments:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Great picture, Riva!!! You'll be glad you have it! Thanks for sharing your beautiful little belly with us. We're praying for you.

Kristy said...

Riva you're so adorable! I love the belly.