Ethan and Mikayla choosing which stickers they like the best.
On Wednesday, I went out to Will's work to celebrate Thanksgiving with a potluck for all of the workers. There was so much food but all the kids wanted to do was play with their cousins. I'm trying to pace myself with all of the food this weekend so I limited myself to only one plate of Chinese food. It was very good! I just ended up following Tyler around the warehouse so that I didn't stress about him killing himself with all of the stacked boxes. He ended up in the "lobby" area by a potted plant and entertained himself for a good 20 minutes saying, "BIG fish" and "the fish is THIS big." It was pretty cute. He's also pretty cheesy when I asked him to smile for a picture.
The girls were drawn to Hello Kitty on the computer and took turns furnishing rooms for Kitty and her friends. It's so much fun to see their interaction with each other. I'm so glad they all get along. (This is only 1/3 of the cousin bunch on the Lee side). Note Tyler's disinterest with Hello Kitty. He'd rather play with the little toy men in the box.
They actually took time out to smile for the camera. Mikayla, Allison and Danae.
This morning, Thanksgiving morning, we headed out to Dim Sum with Will's parents and the regulars. You know, sometimes Dim Sum just satisfies those cravings, especially smothered in chili sauce and soy sauce. It's such a nice tradition in our family to go with Mama and Yeye at least a few Saturdays a month. Today was even more special, celebrating Thanksgiving with them.Later, we're heading to my parent's house for a traditional Thanksgiving feast.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment