When craving Auntie Anne's pretzels, their slogan really does say it all..."Resistance is Futile." I had an Entertainment Book coupon and felt like clogging my arteries so we stopped for 2 cinnamon sugar pretzels and gorged on them all the way home from Dim Sum the other day. Wow, they were good but you don't want to watch them being made. After the hot pretzel comes out of the oven, they are literally submerged in a vat of liquid butter and then doused with enough cinnamon sugar to coat a dozen donuts. That's what makes them so good but it's also what keeps you spacing out the indulgence to once every 6 months.

Mikayla enjoyed hers immensely.

We had the priviledge of having Dim Sum twice this last week and I'm all for that! The chili sauce and the soy sauce are things I have to almost intravenously feed myself during this pregnancy. This last time, Tyler finally got the hang of the chopsticks. Here's a shot by shot depiction of his success.

The Squeeze

The Approach

The Bite

Mikayla's favorite dish is the chicken feet. I can't imagine eating one but she seems to like the fatty, fleshy consistency shaped like the very thing it is. Seeing a bunch of severed limbs on a plate isn't what I would reach out and grab. More power to her...
I'll post the decorating of the house next time. We first have to put up the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment