Saturday, December 15, 2007

Visitors

How blessed we are with all of you who have been praying for us, writing emails and loving us through this new chapter in our lives. We are so honored to have you all as friends. I wanted to post some pictures of our visitors to the hospital. Thank you for taking the time to celebrate our new little one with us!

Aly (an awesome friend from MOPS)
Mom with Mikayla (who is very excited to have a new baby sister)


Gramps


Cousin Cheryl and Auntie Cara


Emily (wonderful friend from church)


Will's parents


The Goyers

2 comments:

Emily said...

wow! That was a quick picture swap! you guys are so efficent in your blogging :) We are so excited Lynnea is here! Let me know if you need anything we are always willing and just a phone call or text away ;)

Janette said...

Congratulations.

I've been checking in via your blog to read the latest updates(Thanks Will). Yeah!!! She's here. Congratulations!
I'm glad you're all doing well. Lots of love and prayers from all of us Bogs!!

Love Janette