A few weeks ago my mom took Mikayla on a Grammie/granddaughter day to Fashion Island. I was finally able to sit down and document the special day. Mikayla loves her Grammie and it was so much fun for her to spend an entire morning with her all by herself with no Tyler.

They saw coy fish-they were huge!

And rode the merry-go-round. Mikayla's horse was the prettiest.

Then, for a special treat, Grammie bought Mikayla her first build-a-bear. She chose a cat and named her Princess, of course. She's pretty cute and so soft. Now I can go spend tons of money buying new outfits... I think the cat has cuter outfits than I do.

Thanks Grammie for a wonderful day together!
1 comment:
So special!
So, what did you do during this time?
I just wanted to comment and say, Happy 40 weeks!!! What a milestone!
We love you and are praying for a safe and fast delivery!
Post a Comment