Sunday, December 16, 2007

First Photo

The hospital provides a "first photo" of your baby that you can order if you want to. I just wanted to share it with everyone. She was actually awake to have them taken!

http://www.our365.com/WebNursery/WebNursery/Baby/BabyPage.aspx?birthid=4&babyid=0

You can either enter the birthday (December 14, 2007) or you can go to the city and type in "Whittier" and choose Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. The second way, you can see all of the babies born within a few days of Lynnea.

Also, for those of you wondering about the pronounciation of her name, it is Lin-NAY-ya. That's as close as I can get. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her tomorrow!
Love,
Matt and Christie

Anonymous said...

hey this is Rolana (dave and nancys girl)
I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your blogg page and hearing about another mom of threes adventures! I am glad you had three! it makes me feel less alone, seems like when I go to the store to shop with all three of them people look at me like they have never seen so many kids in one place before, lol! I wouldnt trade any of them in, even though at this very moment they are trying on all my skimpy sleepwear. I think they know I dont really have eyes in the back of my head.