Thursday, December 13, 2007
Still Waiting...
But not for long! I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and he said I'm 1 centimeter dilated!!! That's big news for a woman whose body refuses to dilate without "help." They've scheduled me for a Friday night induction so we're bringing the kids to my parent's house Friday night and then starting the wait for an empty room. Basically we'll call the hospital at 8:00pm and they will tell us if they have room for me to get settled. Last time we had to wait until midnight but I'm hoping it won't be too late this time. Saturday morning they will start my contractions if they haven't started already and I will have our little girl, hopefully, that afternoon. Pray that all goes well and that this time I can get the epidural. My sister and my hubby will be there encouraging me in my ordeal so that will be nice. The next post should have pictures of our new baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, Riva!!! We will be praying for you... can't wait to see pictures!
Love you friend!
You go, girl! Hope the Pitocin isn't too hard on you.
We can't wait to celebrate with you! : )
Post a Comment