Friday, December 14, 2007

New Arrival!


It is my honor to introduce our newest family member! Lynnea Lee.

Born: 8:11am

Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz

Height: 21 inches

Mommy and baby are doing great! More details to come...from Mommy.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Will and Riva - Riva, you and Lynnea both look great - especially for a night with no sleep! - Craig and Rebekah

Josh Nelson said...

Congrats guys! Looking great. Can't wait to see you all - Josh

Emily said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOSHHHHHH!!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! And mommy is not lookin so bad herself! Could she look any more like Tyler! Wow!!!!!! Get rest! Can't wait to see you all! Let us know if you need anything. Love you

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Yep! You guys look great! Thank you for sharing so fast... I love it!

Now, hopefully you can rest a little easier and begin to enjoy your Christmas bundle!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a great Christmas blessing for your family. Glad to hear everyone is feeling OK - hope to meet her soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! No induction! We can't wait to meet Lynnea! Great job keeping up the blog, Will! Matt's impressed! We love you guys!
Matt, Christie, and Ezra

Robin said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to meet Lynnea and hear all the details!!!!!!!!! We praise you Father for a safe delivery and healthy baby PTL!!!!!

Sending our love, Daynekos

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is just way toooo cute!! I am sooo happy for all of you. Madeleine is jumping up and down saying "hooray Mikayla has a sister!!!" See you soon! The Ecks

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lees! She's bea-U-tiful! Praise God for his faithfulness (and the blessed epidural)!
Wayland, Jenni, Trevor & Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Welcome to the world little girl, we're looking forward to meeting you.
Riva, wow, you look great.

talk to you soon,
gracee

Anonymous said...

WOW! Cara just called...I am so SO happy that the delivery was as perfect as could be!! Kiss those squishy, chubby cheeks for us & can't wait to kiss 'em myself when I meet her!
love,
talitha (and jimmy & ellia)

Anonymous said...

Welcome little one! She's beautiful!

Congratulations to you all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Lisa and I wish you guys all the best this holiday!

~Ben and Lisa

Becky said...

Congratulations, Riva. She's beautiful. What a great Christmas present.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Oh I cannot wait to come see all of you again! I'm shooting to come down sometime either in February or March. :)
Michelle sends her congrats as well!
Love you all!
~Caitlyn

Kristy said...

Congratulations, Will and Riva! She is precious, and I can't wasit to meet her. I showed Micah her picture and he said he has dibs for 20 years down the road. :) I'm so glad that everything went well and quickly!

Anonymous said...

Umm, ok... you don't even look tired or anything. It is like Lynnea appeared in your arms from your tummy and you happened to be wearing hospital clothes at the time, wow. Congratulations Will and Riva!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and looks just like Tyler and Mikayla! Love, The Navarros.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, congratulations!!! Riva, you did it! She's here and perfect! God is good. I can't wait to see all of you and give Lynnea some squishes! Beautiful name too.

Love,
Susanna, Frankie, and Camy