A few times this week, Will has taken the kids out for a jog in the stroller around the neighborhood to get them out of the house. It's been kind of cold around here lately so they get all bundled up and visit the stores at a little strip mall close to our house.Sunday, December 23, 2007
1 Week of 3
Here she is, our 1 week old! We like to take the kid's pictures by this platypus stuffed animal to show their growth but we kind of slacked with Tyler. Hopefully I keep it up with Lynnea. She's still been sleeping quite a bit which, as you all know, I prayed for with great determination. The kids love her and Mikayla likes to hold her as much as possible. It hasn't been a huge change for us yet but I know the hard part is coming.
A few times this week, Will has taken the kids out for a jog in the stroller around the neighborhood to get them out of the house. It's been kind of cold around here lately so they get all bundled up and visit the stores at a little strip mall close to our house.
A few times this week, Will has taken the kids out for a jog in the stroller around the neighborhood to get them out of the house. It's been kind of cold around here lately so they get all bundled up and visit the stores at a little strip mall close to our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So precious, Riva! It is a wonderful feeling to be complete! I am so happy for the 5 of you!
Have a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family and 3 blessings!
Love you friend!
I love the platypus! Lynnea is pretty cute, too! I'm so glad she is still sleeping a lot. You need a sleeper. See if she can rub off on Tyler some! Have a very Merry Christmas! Love you guys!
Love,
Christie
She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her. I'll give you a call when the Christmas chaos dies down.
I'm trying to teach Judah to say Lynnea, but he can't seem to get his mouth around it. He says "Manana" or "Malena." Weird, for a kid who has no problem saying "Mephibosheth" when asked to.
Post a Comment