Monday, September 3, 2007
Second Chance
Thursday is the big day, or night, to try to find out what this wiggly baby's sex is for the second time. We are going in around 4:00 and, hopefully, he or she will show themeselves so that we can get to organizing the room. You know, if it weren't for the quilt my mom always makes each grandchild or the desire to get all of the unneeded clothing out of the garage, I really could be surprised with the sex of the baby but my nesting instincts are taking over and it's about time I discover who this wiggleworm is. Also, it will help my husband get more motivated to help me pick out names. Will and I have a hard time choosing names. We both have different ideas of what sounds good. To be honest, I'm glad that the children we have even possess names due to all of the "no's" heard throughout the picking process. I'm sure, as I'm laying on the delivery table, some name will present itself as the best option and we'll both be happy with it. It is, after all, the last time we are adding to the population and the last time to choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll be praying that your little one won't be shy on Thursday!
I totally understand about wanting to know what you are having... I love to plan!
Post a Comment