Saturday, September 22, 2007

Burgers and Bandages

We went out to Red Robin with Kim and Caleb, some friends from high school, and their girls. We went there because Kim and my pregnancy cravings were giving in (she's pregnant too) and we felt like big, juicy, calorie-ridden burgers. Unfortunately, the last few days I haven't been hungry at all. I did still manage to down 2 chicken strips and a basket of fries dipped in every imaginable sauce they make at Red Robin. It was delicious! Will's appetite was in full swing and Tyler realized that he needed a taste of a burger dripping in sauce so I managed to get a picture of his small bite out of the monstrous sandwich. It looked pretty funny.Once we finished with Red Robin, we headed to our house to spend some time talking without the "can I get down" whining from the kids. The girls get along really well together and, toward the end of the evening, decided to make casts out of toilet paper and tape. Mikayla was the doctor and Charis was the patient. They had fun doing it and it kept them out of trouble for a good half hour.
My future doctor?

No comments: