This is how Tyler asks for a Dora Popsicle and it took a while to interpret the meaning until my daughter told me what he wanted. For some reason, she can understand him a lot better than I can. Once this phrase comes out of his mouth, it continues to come out until a popsicle goes in so I've become very attuned to its meaning. Here are the 2 of them enjoying their "dado pop pokes."

My dad turned 59 this last weekend! He doesn't look a day over 50 but I can't believe he's already 59. We had a great Sunday of hanging out with the family (until food poisoning brough it all back out for me that night) and the cousins enjoyed spending some play time together. I didn't take many pictures because every time I brought my camera out, there was so much going on I'd have to put about 10 pictures together to give you any idea of who was where, doing what. This picture was the only one that had more than 2 people in it. Happy Birthday dad! Love you!

One of the kid's favorite activities is bothering each other. However, sometimes things that bother each other become a game which is what the picture below portrays. Tyler pretends to "eat" things by making a sound and then closing his lips and chewing. Mikayla was getting irritated because he was "eating" her and then decided to join in the fun. They are both attempting to eat the other in this picture. It does, however, look like they're kissing.
No comments:
Post a Comment