
On to the two year old. We've recently discovered there is a two year old under our roof (almost) and, as I put it to some friends, he does it very well. Tyler has started to run around the house in attempts to hit Mikayla with as much force as necessary to get what he wants. When placed in time out he screams until he practically passes out. In addition, his wake-up time in the morning has become an uncomfortable 5:30am. I am praying that this third one actually decides that sleeping has benefits and will also get you on mommy's good side.
I can't believe there are only 11 weeks left until our little one arrives. We're trying to come up with names at the moment which has been kind of challenging. We have a few options so at least we're somewhat prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment