Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One Room Down...

After several days of hard work, Tyler's new room is finally done. Due to the inhallation of toxic fumes from the paint that Mikayla's had to endure the last few nights, I think I'll keep her in this room until the last room is done. I figure I can let Tyler experience his own share instead of moving him now and then painting Mikayla's room around her. Equal shares of fumes...

Anyway, here's the new room which looks just like the back room. It came together pretty fast, after the priming, and I'm proud that I'm actually accomplishing the list of things to do before the baby gets here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT! It's so hard to have your house upside down, I know. It will be so worth it in the end!

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Yep... it looks great, Riva!

We are totally planning on going to the B-1 Halloween Party... will you be there?

It will be really fun to see you guys again!