Monday, August 27, 2007

There's something great about Daddy

I just had to take a blog moment to brag about my incredible husband. Not only does he try to make my days happy and fun-filled when I feel that I am no longer "supermom" but he is a GREAT dad. Every day when he comes home from work he takes 1/2 an hour to play with the kids in the backyard or joins in whatever they're doing at the time. Usually this is when I'm cooking dinner so it's a nice break for me. In the mornings when my son wakes up at the crack of dawn, Will takes him and goes out to the couch so I can sleep in for another half hour or so. When he's home he takes care of baths, getting more juice or changing diapers. All of this, as you moms know, makes my night go by so much smoother.

Thank you, Will, for being my strength when I need it, my ear when I need someone to listen and my "babysitter" when I need to get away. I love you more than I can ever say. You're one great dad! and hubby!
The kids agree! They had to sit in their booster seats right next to each other one day so they pulled the chairs out, sat in their seats and kept trading by climbing over each other. It's amazing how something so simple can keep them interested for at least 10 minutes!




1 comment:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Yeah for daddys!

I'll keep trying to comment on your blog, Riva, because I don't know if you are getting my emails. At least you'll know I'm thinking about you!

Love you friend!