You know when someone fun comes to the house and your kids only want them to hold their hand, sit by them at dinner, play with them, be with them at all times? Well, this happened in our house this last week with my cousin, Julie. After we spent the weekend at her timeshare, my sister and I agreed to share her the next week and have her spend a few days at each of our houses. It was difficult to share, that's for sure, but I managed it ok. From the moment she arrived, Mikayla latched onto her and that's the way it stayed. She even volunteered me to run all the errands so that Julie could stay and play with her. (Lets me know which rung of the totem pole I'm on.) I was so happy that they loved her so much because so do I. She's one of the greatest people in this universe!! =)

Here's a picture taken right before Mikayla had a meltdown. We left Julie with Auntie Cara and Mikayla wished we could have Julie with us "forever and ever."

Julie and Mikayla

Play dough was so much fun, especially when cousin Julie made a huge snake, complete with bandaids to hold it together where it was falling apart. This snake is so loved that, even after playing with it 2 times after cousin Julie left, the snake still has to be curled up and placed back into his respective cup.
No comments:
Post a Comment