Friday, August 24, 2007
Trip to the Dentist
I haven't updated the blog in a while so I have a few posts to get posted. The other day was my wonderful date with the dentist. It was Mikayla's turn to go and she was so excited! They picked and cleaned her teeth and then she got her very own timer (for 2 minutes to brush her teeth) and got to pick out 2 toys because she had done so well. My adorable daughter chose one gift for her and one gift for Tyler since she didn't want him to feel left out. She had a great time. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll like the dentist after next time. He told me she had a cavity coming along in the back of her mouth and it would require a shot of anesthetic....uh oh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment