Friday, September 26, 2008

A Little Change

I needed to treat myself to a day at the hair salon and Will let me take a night and get "made over." Tim, my hairstylist, had to deal with the usual, "I don't know what I want." Since every time I color my hair myself, it turns orange for the first week, I was open to him coloring it for me for the first time. This color is probably closer to my natural color (maybe just a little darker) but it's a fun change for fall. Those of you on Facebook have already seen the change. Thanks for all of your comments...it makes the change easier to get used to.
Here it is from the side. Of course, this was after Tim did the perfect blow dry. This morning, after I took a shower, I felt like I needed 4 arms to achieve the same look. Hopefully it curls under just a little.
Just for fun, I found some pictures of Tyler and Mikayla from back in 2006. Will has this continuous slide show on our computer screen so I decided to post some for you. I think Tyler was about 6 months. For all of you who remember his chunkiness, have fun reminiscing.Jenna and Tyler.

My dad and Tyler-look at those baby cheeks and those hands (which haven't really gone away).My 2 babies...don't they look like babies? I don't know what Tyler was saying but he was deep in conversation, apparently.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

I forgott that tyler had such heavy cheeks! past baby pics genrally give me more baby wishes, but life has gotten so easy...hmmm thats not quite right...life has become less stressfull. And I have no more diapers to by but who knows the future? your hair is amazing,..but seriously I think You could make any hair color look great even orange! Im considering going to the salon just to have an hour to sit in a chair un-interupted. ha ha take care

Anonymous said...

LOVING the new hair do, you look awesome!

and your babies SO look like babies in that picture, how sweet. they grow up too fast