Anya, the fish, expired today...or was it yesterday...the day before?? Honestly, I just remember making dinner last night and seeing her, side up, on the top of the water. I don't really know when it happened and I don't know what could have caused the tragedy (said facetiously). The water was so clear, so clean, so ideal! OK, I admit it, no, it wasn't. I hate to admit it but Anya was last on my priority list and so was changing her water. I had been so good about it before Kindergarten. Mikayla shed a few tears over it. Poor fish was flushed down the toilet ceremoniously this morning before school. Farewell, our fine finned friend...

In other, more exciting news, Lynnea is now 9 months. Can you believe it? This adorable dress she is wearing was given to me by a good friend of my sister's, Sonja. Thank you, Sonja, it looked so cute in her JCPenney portraits! As you can see, she's excited to be 9 months. Of course, that could be excitement at holding platypus. Maybe it was just that daddy was standing behind mommy, making her smile.

Lynnea is such a joy to us. She loves to laugh, puts up with a lot of "rough play" from the kids, is eating "real" food now, loves going for walks every morning and waves goodbye when prompted. *she's highly trained*

I am always grateful for 3 healthy kids. My heart goes out to the 3 friends who have just suffered miscarriages in these last few weeks and I pray, as you all read this, that you will be comforted by our loving Saviour who holds your precious babies in his arms.
1 comment:
=) Fish tails/tales--when my younger 3 were little their gold fish was doing the swim sideways I am going to die any minute swim. To avoid the pain the children would suffer I called David home from the office to help me decide what to do.( I had never thought of flushing) David put the suffering fish in the toilet, flushed and went back to work. Meantime one of the boys who was pottie training was doing the dance and as we marched into the bathroom and he was about to squirt the toilet who should appear but a revived goldfish(the cold water--cleaner that what it had)---so much for potty training. Nancy
Post a Comment