Thursday, May 1, 2008

How short???

OK, so I went to get my hair cut, thinking I was going to go right above the shoulder and this is what I walked away with. He got a little zealous. Will thinks it looks good and it is easy to style but I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. He did do a great job cutting it but having it be so different is a little shocking. It will be good for summer.... Mikayla hates it because it's different but Tyler said, in his syllable-talking way (I - like - your - hair- mommy). He gets extra hugs and kisses tonight.

I do think I'll grow it out again. I think I like it better longer....what do you think?

7 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great! FRESH! :)
Short hair/ long hair a woman's constant dilema......
It looks good! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! and not just because mine is short now, too. But mainly because I look at you (you are gorgeous and pull off ANY haircut) and I see how light and airy your neck will feel this hot summer! I think it's great!

Mikayla and Shelbi will have their day when someone doesn't like their princess shoes or something...then they'll know how we felt=) ha ha

Anonymous said...

Too cute! It looks good on you- you wear short hair well!!

Anonymous said...

Riva, it is adorable. I am very tempted to do the same thing. You make me feel brave enough to almost do it! -valerie

Unknown said...

Did i start a trend? I love it.

PB&J Mom said...

You look so young and fresh! Okay, so you are young, but really, this cut really suits you. Go give that hair stylist an extra tip. :)

Anonymous said...

Riva, very cute cut on you. In fact, you look beautiful in any hair style. I remember you could pull off the really really short cut where you have to shave the back. It's fun to change up hair with cuts and styles, and especially have it short for the hot summers!