My beautiful friend, Emily, tagged me with a few questions. Let's see if I can come up with some exciting answers for all of you faithful readers.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Where have the years gone? I was going to say "in high school" and once I counted back I realized that 10 years ago, I was almost graduating college!! I'm so old...anyway, I was finishing up in college as a graphic design major and dating a great guy (Will, for those of you who haven't figured it out). I was actually watching all of my friends graduate because I still had a semester to go (that darn Bible major.. actually it was so worth it!)
2. 5 things on my to do list today?
-go to Dim Sum with the in-laws
-work on the backyard digging out all those vicious weeds
-eat
-watch a movie with the family
-finish all of the cappucino popcorn that my sister made for me (it is SOO good)
3. Snacks I enjoy?
What a coincidence! One yummy snack is Cara's many flavors of popcorn made with her Whirly Pop. I am also a drink person. No, not alcoholic but anything related to sugary coffees or slushies or, my favorite, Coke Zero. I've also got to throw in the chips and dip. Although, now that I think about it, I don't snack too often unless I get a hot chocolate or something. I'm big into drinks!
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire?
Buy a vacation home either in the mountains or by the ocean. Of course, tithe 10% and give to a charity close to my heart, invest some for later and get my hair and nails done on a regular basis. =)
5. Places I lived?
A little city named Enumclaw somewhere north of here and a few cities in Southern CA
I guess it's my turn to tag someone else. It's a quick one so, if you're reading, I tag Cara, Heidi, and Kristy.
1 comment:
My daddy has "eat" on his to-do list too - except he has it on there three times (just in case he forgets).
Post a Comment