it looonged to be done...
it was time...for a haircut!
BEFORE
AFTER
The mullet is gone everyone! I debated "the cut" and finally decided that it would be more attractive if it didn't look like my beloved 4 month old had an 80's hairdo. I think it turned out cute and is much less knotted. Then, she promptly fell asleep. Lately, if I leave her too long on the couch, she falls asleep. Her very own bassinet.

AFTER
The mullet is gone everyone! I debated "the cut" and finally decided that it would be more attractive if it didn't look like my beloved 4 month old had an 80's hairdo. I think it turned out cute and is much less knotted. Then, she promptly fell asleep. Lately, if I leave her too long on the couch, she falls asleep. Her very own bassinet.
1 comment:
I can't believe it -- a haircut at 4 months old?!?! That must be a record!
Post a Comment