Lynnea
Tyler 
Tyler 
Mikayla

Back to Lynnea...
Here's Lynnea with a half smile. I haven't caught a real one yet but she has smiled for us. She has a deep dimple in each cheek and I can't wait to see what it looks like when she gets older. So far she still sleeps pretty well at night but she definitely needs to be held, just like her siblings. When she's awake, she must be in someone's arms or looking at someone. I have another social butterfly.
So tonight Mikayla and Tyler wanted to be "burritos" according to them. Will wrapped them up tightly in blankets and then they proceeded to roll around and into each other. Mikayla then pretended to eat Tyler and vice versa. (I guess they were taking the burrito role to a new level.)
After a few minutes of this, they decided to go play in Mikayla's room. All of a sudden Tyler ran out of the room, tripped on a bag of maternity clothes in the hallway (at least the ones I no longer fit.. =) ) and fell INTO the corner of the wall. Here is what it looks like.
And another shot.
Of course I was trying to schedule pictures at JCPenney today but couldn't get anyone on the phone. I just thought, "I'll try them tomorrow." Well, it looks like my threesome will not be taking pictures any time soon. I really wanted one with the 3 of them but it might have to wait until Valentine's Day. My clumsy son decided that one for me. I just hope it doesn't swell to the size of an orange tomorrow. Poor thing.
Here's Lynnea with a half smile. I haven't caught a real one yet but she has smiled for us. She has a deep dimple in each cheek and I can't wait to see what it looks like when she gets older. So far she still sleeps pretty well at night but she definitely needs to be held, just like her siblings. When she's awake, she must be in someone's arms or looking at someone. I have another social butterfly.
So tonight Mikayla and Tyler wanted to be "burritos" according to them. Will wrapped them up tightly in blankets and then they proceeded to roll around and into each other. Mikayla then pretended to eat Tyler and vice versa. (I guess they were taking the burrito role to a new level.)After a few minutes of this, they decided to go play in Mikayla's room. All of a sudden Tyler ran out of the room, tripped on a bag of maternity clothes in the hallway (at least the ones I no longer fit.. =) ) and fell INTO the corner of the wall. Here is what it looks like.
And another shot.
Of course I was trying to schedule pictures at JCPenney today but couldn't get anyone on the phone. I just thought, "I'll try them tomorrow." Well, it looks like my threesome will not be taking pictures any time soon. I really wanted one with the 3 of them but it might have to wait until Valentine's Day. My clumsy son decided that one for me. I just hope it doesn't swell to the size of an orange tomorrow. Poor thing.
4 comments:
Your life is seriously a comic strip! Thanks for providing the rest of us with laughs even if it's not providing you with one at the time. Lynnea is so cute and cuddly. I want to visit again soon!
Love,
Christie
Yikes! What a shiner! Aren't boys the best? Judah acquired three head injuries in two days last week, and on New Year's Eve at my parents' house Nathan finally told Judah to grow some eyeballs, and then told me we had to go home before Judah died falling off of/running into one more thing.
I'm also surprised by this here. You have a child that does not like being naked. Does that mean that when she's older, and we say "nudies!" she's going to cry and run away from embarrassment? That's just NOT your family! Well, maybe she'll warm up. She clearly needs a little "Crazy Cousin Cheryl" time! ;)
Post a Comment