I think my kids have been wondering why we haven't seen any friends for a while. Church was a bust because we went too late for one service and too early for the other (so we went home), no one has come over in a while because either they are sick or we are, and we haven't ventured out of the house in a few weeks to visit anyone because, let's face it, trying to get 3 kids ready to go out takes half the day. I know it will get quicker but I keep forgetting the extra outfit and the 16 diapers I have to take since infants always poop in the clean ones.
SOOO, yesterday was what I and the kids needed. FRIENDS! In the morning, I actually decided to take the clan to Target and Ross to try to find a frame and get some hangers. I met Mina and her kids there and then decided to go to her house to let the kids play for a while. We had so much fun but of course I forgot my camera so Mina took a couple of pics. Thanks Mina! I didn't put the picture of me and the baby in here...the half-tired eyes need a few weeks to adjust to the infant phase. 

Tyler and Eli in the sandbox.
Mikayla loved the scooters. Of course, she has one at home that she hardly touches but as long as it's someone else's, it's so much fun!
Tyler loves riding the scooter too and he's pretty good at it.
Then, to make the day even more fun, my friend Robin came over with her daughter, Abby. It was so good to see them since I hadn't seen Robin in weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't pull my camera out while they were here since I was feeding the baby half the time. Thank you so much, Robin, for coming over and keeping my afternoon sane!
No comments:
Post a Comment