Ok, so the word "bliss" is a little exaggerated but there is always something redeeming about every day even if it has been filled with pandemonium and discipline. With the things that have happened this last year, I am just thankful for the health of my children and my family. This last week wasn't too crazy and, toward the end of the week, I called up my mom and asked if I could come for a visit. She let us hang out for a little while so I could be in the company of another adult for a few hours.
Mikayla is our very vocal, creative child. Last night, over dinner, she wanted to practice her sign language. Just to let you know, she has never learned sign language, it is just her interpretation of what sign language would look like. She started out making humming noises while she tried to use her hands to speak and we told her sign language is SILENT so she attempted to make us understand her with just her hands. In this picture, she's trying to tell us that fish swim in water. Don't ask, it's a 4 year old thing. Just thought I'd mention it since I'm out of interesting things to write about.
And here's Tyler with his truck. He didn't want any dinner so he just played.
For dinner, my loving husband satisfied my craving for sushi and went to this place close to our house that we just discovered for a crunch roll. We also got a spicy tuna roll. There are just times that you need wasabi in soy sauce. We had a relaxing night at home and then went to Target, our outing for the night, and stocked up on snacks. See, it's hard coming up with stuff to write about in my blog all the time. If you're bored with all the meaningless info, just wait until my next blog. I'll try to have something more important to say.
In other important news, I finally got a haircut and highlight. I decided to wait until after I had my baby to get the all-inclusive highlight AND cut so that I could feel better about myself even with the baby weight still clinging to my tummy. I would show you a picture of my hair but it looks really similar to the way it was and my kids wanted to get in the picture. Wouldn't you rather see a picture of the kids than just a haircut?? Until next time, have a wonderful Sunday and thank God for all of your blessings.





2 comments:
there are few things more critical than sushi pictures, especially the artful one you posted. :) and the hair looks great!
That sushi looks delicious... I really want some now!!
-Emily Navarro
Post a Comment