First of all, thank you for all of your prayers this week. Will is coming back tomorrow from Las Vegas and things haven't been as chaotic as they were in my nightmares. Thank you, Emily, for letting me crash your house this morning with the kids. It is so nice to have kids for them to play with so I'm not swamped with requests all day. You're a lifesaver.
Mikayla had the priviledge of going to Princesses on Ice about a week ago with Will and the Chou family. After I initially lost the tickets in the melee on Christmas morning, Lena was gracious enough to call and get us new tickets (Lena, that will never happen again) and they were off to an awesome night that Mikayla can't stop talking about. Here are some shots that Will took.

I've never seen such large cutlery..
The next day, thanks to Kristine, Mikayla was able to go to Disneyland with my parents for a fun-filled day of more princesses and Mickey and Minnie Mouse. That was her one goal, to have her picture taken with Mickey and Minnie and she accomplished it. Thanks, mom and dad, for taking her with you. Mikayla had so much fun. The day before, Mikayla had asked me if she had to go to her room and rest and I said, "of course you do" (for my own sanity) and she answered back, "because today is my special day and so is tomorrow, when I go to Disneyland." Apparently she thought she got to skip room time because she was doing something special. I can't blame her for trying.



Mom and dad bought her a princess hat. She's actually been talking about this hat since she went the first time, about 2 years ago. They also treated her to "hair candy" which she must have finished: none made it home.
No comments:
Post a Comment