All I can say is Lynnea will definitely be styling as she grows up. Thanks to some very trendy friends, she has a killer wardrobe and the greatest accessories.

This hat was made by my incredibly talented sister who can crochet very well. I had seen an adorable crocheted hat online at this artsy website called
Etsy.com and thought that my sister could do just as good a job. I was right. I commissioned her to make me one and she went crazy and made me 3! She'd love to take orders from anyone else who wants one! =) The picture below shows the cutest clip I got from my friend Janette and the outfit is courtesy of Mina whose little girl outgrew her adorable clothes and she passed them on to me. I am so blessed by such generous friends and family and I am so appreciative to them for all that they have provided.

The other day one of my friends came over with her husband to hang out. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was fun to catch up over pizza. Here is Joey, a total natural with the baby. She fits so well in the crook of his arm.

Jenna got to hold Lynnea too and she fell asleep on her.

Of course when Jenna comes over, the other 2 have to take advantage of play time too. Tyler had to show off his "nudies" and had to be attacked and kissed by Auntie Jenna.

We had Lynnea's one month red egg party (a tradition in Chinese culture) this last week. Unfortunately, my family couldn't be there but our friends Robert and Kathy joined us for the festivities. It was so nice to have someone there that I could talk to (and laugh with...especially after Kathy thought the chicken was pork). We had it at a different restaurant this time and the food was really good! Lynnea saw part of it but she did sleep a little too.

Robert and Kathy enjoying their culinary experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment