Complete exhilaration is how I would characterize my son's reaction to finding this in some nearby dirt...

Ya, I'm not really sure what it is but it wiggles like a caterpillar so I guess it's safe to assume that it is one. Enter the "bug park." Yep, Cara, the one you gave Tyler for his birthday. I labeled each fun activity that the caterpillar gets to enjoy just so you get the full effect of our new pet's "digs." I'll give you a minute to check it out...

Cool, huh? So I guess we've added to our "pet" population. I can't help but feel sorry for the poor thing since yes, he has tried out each and every attraction (forcefully at times). Aren't you happy you don't have a caterpillar as a pet? You're welcome to adopt ours.
1 comment:
hahahahaha I seriously laughted outloud at this one! I have enjoyed the winter months because when I vaccume I dont find the dried up bodies of the ones who got away.
Post a Comment