"Buy a present for someone." Today Tyler, Lynnea and I hung out with my mom. Days with her are such a treat since she's usually pretty busy-spending a day with her is a treat! Unfortunately, I felt bad because I "used" mom to sit in the car while I returned a video, picked up pictures from Costco, and other various things. We did get to walk around Brea mall to remove an ink dye attachment on one of Mikayla's presents that the Disney store forgot to take off of her princess dress. *sshhh* I wanted to pick up a Pocahontas doll for her since every time we go there she points out Pocahontas and Mulan. They were on a great sale but Pocahontas was nowhere to be found. After calling the Cerritos store, they discovered that there was one remaining Pocahontas, albeit one with a bit of a hair dilemma. I told her to hold it for me and we were off to Cerritos. I would take a picture of the poor girl but it will take a little water and some hair products to calm down her mane in order to look good under the tree...but at least I got it, right? She's in high demand I guess. So I fulfilled the chain requirement of yesterday.
For those of you who are wondering if I came up with these activities by myself? Yes, I did..actually the whole family did. I tried to look at the calendar when I organized it and also tried to ignore the huge tasks that my husband suggested like, well, I can't think of any at the moment but it would have been daunting had it been a requirement of the day.
Today's activity is listening to Christmas music and it's been a very "Christmasy" day today with the music on in the background. See, this one took almost no effort except hitting channel 822 on DirecTV. *whew*
No comments:
Post a Comment