I finally decided to start potty training my boy. The reason I put it off was due to his extreme panic/hysterics when I even mentioned the phrase, "do you want to sit on the potty?" Most people would say that the second child learns easier than the first because they see their sibling do it and want to do it themselves. To that I say, "not in this family."
So, this week it's this....

for this...

So far, he's gone one time in the potty and several times in his pull-ups. It's tiring work to potty train as all you moms know. I just pray he gets it before I get cabin fever from staying home too much. *sigh*
3 comments:
I dont think any mom loves potty training,..but we all love not buying diapers! good luck!
ha! We have been using the same candy corn for the same purpose. Other business would get Allie one of those candy pumpkins until we ran out! I've never seen a kid try to poop so much as I did when those pumpkins were around. Have fun!
Post a Comment